Internship Opportunity Are you an Human Resources Management student hoping to gain some experience in your field?
Are you looking to get your foot in the door and build your resume?
Are you hard-working, motivated, and a talented people manager?
Come and work with us at MyBasic LLC!
RESPONSIBILITIES: You will assist in the vetting process of candidates for positions we post. You’ll be expected to screen, interview, and make smart recommendations of candidates for positions.
QUALIFICATIONS: Applicants must be actively working toward an undergraduate or graduate degree and must be eligible to work in the U.S. College graduates may qualify if you’ve finished school within six months of the start of the internship. Applicants for the Human Resources Management and most HR internships must have a valid driver’s license and access to a car in good working condition.Some to little training is offered, so previous internship experience is preferred. A strong applicant should be reliable, self-motivated, flexible, team-oriented, professional, and client-focused.
- Ability to work in a professional environment
- Knowledge of best practices, HR laws, policies and procedures
- Ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships with team
- Administrative, organizational, and detail orientation skills desired
- Good communication skills, well-spoken and articulate on the phone and in an office setting
- Experience with Microsoft software applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Experience with event and project management
- Strong problem solving, decision making, and planning skills
- Strong organization with the ability to set priorities
- Strong writing and grammatical skills, ability to write clearly and concisely
PAY: Every internship is for school credit, letter of reference, with the potential for future pay. You will be expected to commit to 4 hours per day, 5 days a week. Internships run for 8 weeks with possibility of extension.
PLACEMENT: We are looking for HR interns in the Atlanta Market to begin and are open to interns working from other states within the U.S.
Job Type: Internship