Internship Opportunity Are you a management student hoping to gain some experience in your field?
Are you looking to get your foot in the door and build your resume?
Are you hard-working, motivated, and a talented leader?
Come and work with us at MyBasic llc. We’re a small business with big business aspirations. Located in Georgia we’ve been in business now for 8+ years and know a thing or two but we’re always learning and applying what we’ve learned. This is a good opportunity so don’t squander it.
RESPONSIBILITIES: As a management intern, you will be charged with managing teams in various areas working on projects with real time applications. Areas include: News, Web Development, App development, social media, etc. Some of your duties will include but are not limited to:
At My Basic LLC we provide business services in the areas of Web Design, App Development, SEO, Marketing, Advertising, and PR to small to large-sized organizations. We are currently seeking an experienced project manager to join our team for government contract work. When you join our team as a management intern, you’ll enjoy:
- The opportunity to join and get experience managing a growing team
- Flexible hours
- The ability to work from home/office
- College Credit
As a manger, you will be charged with managing teams in various areas working on projects with real time applications. Some of your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Meeting with team to brief them on updates
- Communicating with Development teams to convey project objectives
- Manage Development team to make sure they’re on schedule
Intern Management Job Responsibilities:
Accomplish Web project objectives by establishing project scope; designing and delivering solutions; leading team members.
In depth Management Job Duties:
- Establish Web project scope by studying strategic business drivers; discovering and validating business and technical requirements and parameters; obtaining input from subject-matter experts; examining and recommending changes to current business practices; developing and writing proposals.
- Develop team solution by formulating objectives; planning project life-cycle deliverables and resource availability and application; preparing installation and modification specifications; leading the exploration, evaluation, and design of technical solutions.
- Implement team solution by monitoring project progress; tracking action items; conducting design and implementation reviews; examining, researching, and resolving issues; escalating issues to appropriate authority; responding to team members’ concerns; coordinating requirements with interested departments.
- Assure quality team results developing and completing test plans; maintaining project and technical documentation.
- Accomplish work requirements by orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching team members; following production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying work process improvements.
- Provide project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Update job knowledge by tracking technology and project management advances; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Intern Management Skills and Qualifications:
Project Management, Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Process Improvement, Analyzing Information , Reporting Skills, Perspective, Problem Solving
If you’re interested we’d like to talk with you further.
To learn more about us visit: www.mybasicllc.com.
Job Type: Internship