At some point in your life, you have probably read a blog. Rather it was one of your favorite celebrity’s blogs, a company’s blog whom you were looking to purchase from, or just a “how-to” article on a blog for home improvement. Blogs are prevalent on the Internet, and rightfully so as they serve several purposes. Blogs are both informative to the reader and beneficial to the overall business model of the company whose blog it is.
As a small business, the more marketing strategies you can put in place to get your name out there, the better. One easy way to promote your products, your company and just to gain traffic to your site is by keeping up a blog.
A few benefits of blogging for a small business include:
- Boosting your search engine optimization. Major search engines love fresh content and keywords. A blog is an easy way to post fresh content regularly – develop a plan and pick a posting day. You are then constantly giving the search engines new content to crawl through, and then by incorporating keywords, you are making your site more visible to Internet users. In turn, this could increase your revenue.
- Interact with customers, potential and existing. Whether it is talking about how your product or service can help someone, or explaining to them how to use one of your products or services more efficiently, you are offering potential and existing clients useful information. You can also develop followers this way, people can like and comment on your content and also share it for others to see.
- Connect people to your brand. By giving your brand a face and a personality, users are much more inclined to get involved with your brand as they find something to connect to. A blog is also a great way to show your support for certain causes and issues, also generating a bigger following and gaining more dedicated customers.
- Establish yourself as an industry leader. You can demonstrate your knowledge via your blog. Show your clients why you are the best in the industry, what you know and the great deals your offer. You can easily give yourself some credibility through a blog.
When Blogging and social media came on the scene it created more work for you to have to do, as if your life isn’t busy enough. Now you have to write a post, proof the post, be creative, add pictures, add videos, make sure its SEO ready, and the list goes on lol. MyBasic LLC’s goal is to absorb those responsibilities and give you your valuable time back. When you’re dealing with your social media channels and blog that’s lost time unless you’re a hands on kind of person and want to do it all yourself.
We sit down with you and device a course of action that works with your budget and goals. Our goal is to help mold a positive perception of your brand and bring life to your social media channels. If people interact with your posts and get no response that could be a potential problem. Our team will work with you on campaign responses designed to build your brand. We’re your autopilot without being autopilot, why? Because people like interaction, its the human experience. Whether your audience is in the thousands or hundreds of thousands we can develop a scale-able campaign to address your social media needs.
Our content creators are creative and professional at blogging. We love research and believe it’s a great tool for developing content that is informative, creative, and to the point. Our blogging campaigns are designed to inspire people to continually visit and learn from your website making you the expert. We also keep search engine optimization in mind when blogging because we want you to rank and we don’t want to mindlessly write posts that have keywords that aren’t bringing in any traffic. One of our many goals is to create a favorable environment that inspires your audience to do business with you. Our content creation efforts also help you get ranked with keywords (seo), the more we write about it the more likely we’ll come up in search results for keywords we use. We can’t guarantee they’ll buy because there are so many other factors involved concerning your audience making a purchase but we will create the environment.
Part of our services include providing you with valuable feedback via analtyics to show you what people are reading on your blog and what social media posts are receiving the best responses. This can help you fine tune your marketing efforts and grow your brand. In closing we’re apart of your extended team and want nothing more than your success, why? We like to be apart of a winning team.
Bad weather can make life challenging for people and business alike but we can stay productive, especially if we work on computers. Many businesses can function from home if you have a contingency plan. We’re talking about that part that relies on computers. If you haven’t consider developing a contingency plan whats stopping you? Rather than telling your employees stay at home there’s still an opportunity for them to be productive at home. You’ll have to work out all of the intricacies if you’re management or the owner but the day doesn’t have to be a total waste.
1. Blog- Whether your business is at home or a brick and mortar blogging is a good way to stay productive in bad weather. You might have had a couple of meetings cancelled due to bad weather but that may be time for you to do something else concerning your business. Write a new article and display your expertise to potential people looking for your service/product. Have you developed a weekly and daily plan for business operations?
2. Express Email Marketing– Send out a special Newsletter offering a discount because of the bad weather. Since Winter Storm Leon is looking to affect millions people consider offering a “Winter Storm Leon Special” and you might be able to affect those same people in a positive and profitable way. When you create your themed newsletter center it around that particular season. Going with a snow theme during the winter or a winter storm isn’t a bad marketing idea.
3. Follow Up- Have some possible clients you met within the past couple of months? Follow up with them and see how they’re doing and work toward securing that new business with them. In the entrepreneurship world there’s always something you could be doing on behalf of your business.
4. Plan on new ways of becoming more profitable- Ask yourself this question and write down at least 3 ideas… “How can I be more profitable?” “How can I be more efficient?” These are questions you should consider then look at what you’ve written and begin at looking at the best ways to implement your responses.
It’s snowing outside and I had an appointment that was cancelled due to the snow here in Decatur, Georgia. So what did the CEO decide to do? Write a Blog post…stay safe out there and check back for more cool blog posts.